1. Ben Davidson. At 6’7” Davidson was an imposing figure. He also helped
perpetrate the Raider image of rugged (dirty?) play.
2. Actually there’s a three way tie. Tom Dempsey, Jason Elam and Sebastian
Janikowski have all hit 63 yard field goals. The coolest one was Tom Dempsey
who hit his 63 yarder for the New Orleans Saints. Dempsey was born without
toes on his right foot so his field goal genearated some controversy.
3. Jerry Kramer. Interestingly enough Kramer was named on the NFL’s 50
anniversary team but he’s not in the NFL Hall of Fame.
4. Ed and Brad Budde. Ed played for the Chiefs from 1963-1986 and was an Pro
Bowler for several seasons. His son Brad was a first round draft choice of the
Chiefs in the 1980 draft and played for the Chiefs from 1980-1986.
5. Tommy Nobis . Tommy was the first ever draft pick of the Atlanta Falcons.
For years he was the best player on very bad Falcon teams. During the 1960’s
one of the debates around the NFL was who was the best middle linebacker, Dick
Butkus, Ray Nitschke or number 60 of the Falcons, Tommy Nobis.
12-15 points- Good chance you’re living in the past.
9-11 points- May be able to fake it in a sports bar.
5-8 points- Dangerously close to having some balance in your life.
0-4 points- When you hear the term “girly man” you instinctively turn that way.